POLICE / FIRE SERVICE / EMS
- As a Town of West Bend Supervisor, I have worked with Washington County Sheriff Schulteis to ensure the best possible coverage and response times for our Town of West Bend.
- Town of West Bend Fire and EMS services are provided by Slinger, Allenton, and West Bend Fire Department. I have relationships with and worked with all three fire departments to ensure quick response times.
- Boating safety and lake crowding are concerns for many Big Cedar Lake Residents. The Big Cedar Lake Protection & Rehabilitation District (PRD) is in the process of creating a survey to be taken by all PRD Members which will provide additional information to move forward.
- In progress, also, is a study of best practices based on laws, regulations and comparison of comparable lake practices from similar size lakes in nearby counties, This study will also be helpful to create best practice policies on Big Cedar Lake, Silver Lake and Little Cedar Lake to ensure safety on all of the lakes.
- As a Town of West Bend Supervisor, I worked to keep taxes low and stable for our Town residents.
- Will stress the importance of a new boundary agreement with the City of West Bend to ensure the continued integrity of Town borders.
- Will continue to work with Cedar Lakes Conservation Foundation (CLCF) and Washington and Ozaukee Land Trust (OWLT) to preserve open land in the Town of West Bend. CLCF has preserved nearly 2,700 acres of land in the Towns of West Bend and Polk.