- Police, Fire, EMS and Lake Safety. Endorsed By Marty Schulteis, Washington County Sheriff and John Spartz, Battalion Commander of the West Bend Fire Department
- Keeping property taxes low and fair payment by all
- Preserving the Environment and Rural Sanctuary of our Town
- Town of West Bend Board Supervisor, 2017-2019,
- Current Washington County Supervisor, and a member of the Washington County Human Services Committee, Little Cedar Lake Protection and Rehabilitation District, Silver Lake Protection and Rehabilitation District, the Aging & Disability Resource Center and Samaritan Health Center Board.
- Cedar Lakes Conservation Foundation Committee Member
- Demonstrated ability to network with adjoining communities. Endorsed by Tim Michalak, Mayor of Hartford; Russell Brandt, Mayor of Slinger; Joseph Gonnering, Chairman Town of Trenton; and Dick Bertram, Chairman Town of Barton
- Dedication to the Washington County Community. He is currently serving on the Boards of the Washington County Historical Society, Richfield Historical Society and Washington County Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Marty Schulteis, Washington County Sheriff
Don Kriefall, Chairman of Board /Washington County Supervisors
Tim Michalak Mayor of Hartford, WI
Russell Brandt, Mayor of Slinger, WI
Joseph Gonnering, Chairman / Town of Trenton
Dick Bertram, Chairman / Town of Barton
John Torinus, Chairman Serigraph Printing Co.
- John Spartz – Battalion Commander of the West Bend Fire Department
- Kristine Deiss, Past Mayor of West Bend 2007-2011, Current Washington County Supervisor, 2nd Vice-Chair
- Gary Britton, Professor Emeritus at University of Wisconsin/Washington County, Past Executive Director ofLacLawrann Conservancy and current Board Member of Cedar Lakes Conservation Foundation